No one can deny the importance of SEO( search engine optimization). Your blog’s success revolves around it and you should pay close attention to all the SEO techniques that you are implementing on your site. Though there are a lot of things about SEO, here I would like to share a few quick SEO tips that you can implement on your site now to improve the visibility of your site in search results.
Quick SEO Tips To Boost Organic Traffic:
SEO techniques help you to improve the visibility of your site in search results but you also need to work hard on your blog and produce quality content.
- Clean up your messy URL. From WordPress dashboard change your URL pattern to your
- Start writing
metadescription for every post you write. You can take advantage of Yoast SEO plugin for this.
- Start interlinking your relative content from the very beginning. Interlinking helps you to improve the
over allSEO of your site.
- Link out to other blogs. Sounds little confusing huh! When you link out to other high authority sites, it helps to improve the authority of your site too. But remember just link out to high authority genuine sites related to your content.
- Make your keywords bold. Bold keywords make understanding more clear not only for humans but also for search engines. Bold keywords help Google to rank your post for that keyword.
- Start building Backlinks. Backlinks
helpsto improve the authority of your blog. But don’t just build the Backlinks insteadbuild quality Backlinks. Only quality Backlinks can get you on top in the search searchresults.
- Optimize your images with the alt tag. Use your keyword in
- Use keyword variations in your post and make them italic or bold.
- Use keywords in heading, subheadings.
- Use mark-ups like list and bullets.
- Use keywords research tools such as SEMrush, Ahref, Google keyword planner etc.
- Pay close attention to your website load time. Decrease the load time as much as you can. You can use the tools like GooglePageSpeed Insight, GTmatrix, Pingdom to know the load time and actionable tips to decrease the load time.
- Compress all images before uploading them. Use the tools like TinyPNG, or plugins like SmushIT to compress images without losing quality.
- Use the minified CSS version.
- Make your content easier to read. When a user clicks on your site link in the search result and goes back immediately. It tells Google that the user didn’t lik that page and
startsto down rankyou. So make your content moreeasier to read so that user stays on your site for longertime.
- Use the power-up words in title tag such as “Awesome”, “Insane”, “Crazy”, “Amazing” etc. In other words, make a click-bait title but with quality content.
- Use text content with your visual contents like infographics and videos. Google does not understand visual content, add some text content along with an infographic.
- Update your Old content. If you think your old content is not performing well, it’s time to update them. Make some changes in your old content, add some external links, do some internal linking.
- Replace “published Date with Last Updated”.
- Use Q&A to get your post in Featured Snippet. SEMrush did a Featured Snippet Study, and they found that Q&A works really well to get your post in Featured Snippet.
- And last but not the list: Write quality content. There is no replacement for quality content to get on the first page of Google.
These are the few quick SEO tips that you can incorporate to get your blog to the next level. Implement these tips according to your needs and see the magic.
I hope above-mentioned tips do magic for you, if you
Read more: How to start a blog with no coding.